• Modified square wave output that will run most fluorescent, incandescent, LED or transformer loads up to the rated wattage of the unit.
• Heavy-duty 18-gauge steel construction
• Utilizes maintenance-free lead calcium batteries which will provide years of dependable service
• Upon failure of the normal utility power, this emergency lighting inverter will be turned on by a fully-automatic solid state switching circuit and provide emergency power to the selected load. This system can be wired in three configurations to meet the required level of automatic protection:
1) “Normally On” - the selected load will always be “on”; when utility power fails, the selected load will stay on.
2) “Normally Off” - the selected load will come on only when the utility power fails, or
3) “Switched Mode” - the selected load is controlled by local switching and can be turned on and off in the normal manner using a local wall switch. should a power failure occur, the selected load will automatically turn on regardless of the position (on/off) of the local wall switch.